Domaine Georges Roumier
Domaine Georges Roumier was created in 1924. At that time, most of the production was sold to local merchants. In 1945, however, Georges Roumier initiated the practice of domaine bottling. Ever since, the reputation of the Roumier name has soared ever-higher. In 1981, Christophe Roumier and his father Jean-Marie became partners to jointly manage the Domaine Georges Roumier. Today, the Domaine covers 11.52 hectares in Chambolle-Musigny, Morey-Saint-Denis, and Corton-Charlemagne and makes wines that are profound, elegant, and consistently delicious.